| Expert Mode-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
The Luminous Emblem is a Lunar Emblem from WeaponOut that combines the effects of the Heliosphere Emblem, Wormhole Emblem (WeaponOut), Accretion Emblem, Supernova Emblem, and Perihelion Emblem. Whilst equipped, this emblem creates a multicolor glow that primarily switches between the colors red, blue, and yellow and trail from the player's hand capable of providing light, although this effect can be disabled.
- Whilst this emblem heavily increases the power of early game weapons, it does not provide many advantages for players progressing past Moon Lord.
- This particular emblem also grants the effect of the Magma Stone whilst equipped.
- The ammo consumption effect does not stack with other 20% ammo consumption effects, such as those provided by Mythril armor and Necro armor.
- As well as increasing magic damage, this emblem also increases mana costs relative to the damage increase.
- Despite being designed not to do so, the Last Prism is able to be buffed by this emblem.
- This emblem increases the max minion count by 1.
- Since damage from mounts is increased by minion damage, equipping a weak weapon such as a Slime Staff whilst charging with a Unicorn can deal extreme amounts of damage.
- Despite being all of the 5 Lunar Emblems combined, which separate would sell 1 15 , this emblem only sells for 50 .