- 1 Crafts row duplication
- 2 i cant figure out whats causing this
- 3 Overhaul mod (Gun bug)
- 4 Critical Chance Edit?
- 5 Mod "Pinning"
- 6 Force of the Apocalypse exclusion
- 7 How do I make a Wiki Subsection of my own?
- 8 Is it okay to make recipe trees?
- 9 Some help cleaning up?
- 10 tModLoader-exclusive items
- 11 Event mods
- 12 Crashing Issue: Overhaul causes game to run out of memory
- 13 Client Crash on Crystal Bag Opening
- 14 Pets not working
- 15 Projectile Bug
- 16 Width & Max-Width css not working on template
Crafts row duplication
Can someone explain why, on Magic Storage/Crimtane Storage Upgrade, the crafts row from the "Recipe" section is also displayed in the "Used in" section despite not actually being present in the page's code? What is happening with the templates? --User-100192819 (talk) 21:13, 16 June 2019 (UTC)
- Okay, mystery solved, seems to be the reason why empty parameters are required for the crafts top and crafts bottom templates. — Preceding unsigned comment added by User-100192819 (talk • contribs) at 21:19, 16 June 2019 (UTC)
i cant figure out whats causing this
so ive been playing modded terraria and ive been encountering a odd event were all water glows spawns critters and gives regen for 5 seconds while submerged simmilarly to honey and a strange calming music will play everywere in the world ive narrowed it down to a few mods though i belive it to be a mod that is not listed here called the raynights mod could someone help me out with figuring this out? Eeveeboi71 (talk) 03:51, 11 December 2019 (UTC)
- ok found more info it seems to happen on the surface i was going down to the obsidium biome when it stoped went up it started again it seems to be a thing that just happens on the surface Eeveeboi71 (talk) 03:55, 11 December 2019 (UTC)
Overhaul mod (Gun bug)
So i've downloaded the Overhaul mod for about a week now. Everything else in the mod is perfectly fine but the full auto gun mechanics is f*cked. When i fire a gun, for example the S.D.M.G, it freezes my character and i cannot do anything. My keyboard is stuck but the gun is firing nonstop without consuming any ammo. Using the emote mechanic Its also the only way that i was able to get out of the freezing bug. It also fires at an insane fire rate which doubles the S.D.M.G fire rate. Someone else get the same bug? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 at 17:10, 23 December 2019 (UTC)
Critical Chance Edit?
Is there a format to change it to be added in infoboxes? (Not all of the weapons are 4% it seems). MeowingInsanely (talk) 17:59, 10 February 2020 (UTC)
- Yes- the thingimajiggy that i can't be bothered to figure out how to say is | critical = (crit chance)% Lego Bricc (talk) 19:24, 10 February 2020 (UTC)
- Works tnx :D MeowingInsanely (talk) 22:25, 10 February 2020 (UTC)
Heya, I've recently (Around a week ago) started work on my mods wiki, and I was wondering where I post the request for it to be posted on the actual Mods drop down on the Wiki Hierachy. The mods homepage is https://terrariamods.gamepedia.com/Insidious
- Hi, great to hear you're working on providing information about the mod! The admin noticeboard would probably be a more suitable place to request this, given that is an admin task, but here is perfectly fine as well. I'm afraid, though, I can't put Insidious into the sidebar yet. While I haven't been active here too much and am not very familiar with the guidelines regarding it, it seems the mods listed in the sidebar have highly comprehensive and high-quality wikis, whereas the Insidious wiki strikes me as rather small still (which is fine, of course, every wiki started with a single page once).
- Please, by all means, correct me if I'm wrong and I will happily add the wiki to the sidebar. --Rye Greenwood (talk) 18:55, 17 June 2020 (UTC)
Force of the Apocalypse exclusion
Why is force of the apocalypse removed? every time i went to soul of the tyrant it was there, and i saw the one of the items used was removed as well, so what is going on? this is just ridiculous, why would you remove a page of something that is finished??!!! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 at 03:19, 25 April 2020 (UTC)
- Hey, it looks like the item got renamed to Fargo's Mod/Force of Annihilation. I have created a redirect for the old name so you can still find it. --Rye Greenwood (talk) 18:55, 17 June 2020 (UTC)
How do I make a Wiki Subsection of my own?
Hi, I'm currently working on my own mod titled Dark Space, and my current issue is I do not know how I am supposed to create a Gamepedia wiki for it, I'd like to keep it on here as, making my own separate gamepedia wiki sounds not necessary.
If someone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
- Hello, I see you have gotten started with the wiki? I suppose you have already read Terraria Mods Wiki:Adding Mods then. If you still need assistance, please feel free to ask. --Rye Greenwood (talk) 18:55, 17 June 2020 (UTC)
Is it okay to make recipe trees?
- Of course, every piece of information helps! You might want to take a look at Template:Diagram, however; it allows you to make these trees from wikicode, which is easier, more portable, and more maintainable. See Orchid Mod/Terra Scepter/Crafting tree for an exemplary usage. --Rye Greenwood (talk) 18:55, 17 June 2020 (UTC)
Some help cleaning up?
The wiki needs a lot of cleanup, including a ton of pages to be moved, files to be uploaded, etc...and while I'd like to do them, that's outside my abilities as an unregistered user. It'd be really helpful if somebody could help with cleaning these things up. --126.96.36.199 11:43, 15 June 2020 (UTC)
- Indeed, a lot of cleanup work is needed here. While I'm not able to help out much, since I'm also quite occupied with the vanilla wiki, I want you to know that every cleanup effort is appreciated, no matter how small! --Rye Greenwood (talk) 18:55, 17 June 2020 (UTC)
I would like to create pages for tModLoader-exclusive items (e.g. the Dev Sets, the Unloaded Item, etc.), but I would like to know where it should be done. Should it be done in mainspace, or in tModLoader sub-pages? --188.8.131.52 13:01, 18 June 2020 (UTC)
Are there any good event mods that you can think of I'm kinda new and wanna look into some more events
Crashing Issue: Overhaul causes game to run out of memory
Above is the crashlog from my game for reference.
I'm playing a series of mods via 64-bit tModLoader, and have found that Terraria Overhaul is causing the game to crash because of a lack of memory. Uninstalling Overhaul and playing without yields no such crashes, and I have tested enough to isolate Overhaul as the cause of the issue. I really love using Overhaul, and don't want to play without, but do not know how to fix the issue. Any advice?
Client Crash on Crystal Bag Opening
There seem to be multiple items from this bag that are causing client crashes on upon opening.
Pets not working
Some of the pets dont work such as the elemental pets and the mini elemental heart, but others like the geminga do.
When the Fargo's Soul Mod DLC is enabled alongside this modlist: Thorium Mod/Shop Extender/Reforge Armor/Omni Swing/TownNpcSpawnDolls/Mask Shop/Health and Mana From Bosses/Recipe Browser/Fargo's Mutant Mod/Joost Mod/Thorium + Calamity Convergence Mod/ Loot Bags/No More Tombs/Max Stack Plus Extra/Wing Slot/AlchemistNPC/Yet Another Boss Healthbar/Fargo's Soul Mod/Vein Miner/Magic Storage/Calamity Mod Music/Boss Checklist/Calamity Mod(No Music Projectiles that cause an effect upon collision with an enemy (such as exploding piercing, or splitting) simply disappear and deal their base value in damage. Colliding with a block seems to be unaffected, and the projectile will act as intended. I first noticed this when using the legendary flask from joostmod, but it also affects the brackish flask from calamity and the sword projectiles from the loot bags mod swords. I have not tested it with other weapons, but I know that friends of mine who are using the exact same modlist have reported the exact same bug. Disabling Fargo's Soul Mod DLC in the Modlist fixes the issue, which is the only reason that I think it is caused by that mod.
Width & Max-Width css not working on template
On the vanilla wiki, when you expand your browser beyond the width of a 1080p screen, the navigational templates stay at a max width of 1800px (seen here tgc:Template:Copper)
When trying to replicate this, it will work in the preview but not when the page is saved (seen here Template:Exxo Avalon/Bronze), it seems like it's being overwritten by another element's css.
Would like some help to get it working. Terra Penguin (talk) 20:02, 3 May 2021 (UTC)