- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Hydra Hook(Qwerty's Bosses and Items)15%
- The Hydrator(Qwerty's Bosses and Items)15%
- Hydra Barrage(Qwerty's Bosses and Items)12.5%
- Hydra Javelin(Qwerty's Bosses and Items)12.5%
- Fire Hydrent(Qwerty's Bosses and Items)12.5%
- Hydrill(Qwerty's Bosses and Items)12.5%
The Hydra is an early Hardmode Boss and is the first boss recommended to be fought before the Mech Bosses. It focuses mostly on the summoning class.
While The Hydra is alive, the music Beast of Three Heads will play.
The Hydra does not spawn on its own and it is summoned using Hydra Food.
The Hydra starts with 3 heads which will periodically attack the player.
When one of the heads is killed it will split into two and reduce the body's health by 1. The body has 12/15 health which goes down whenever a head is taken down.
After the Hydra is defeated, it will fly away from the player, and as soon as it despawns, it drops its items.
The Hydra Heads have two attacks:
- The easiest way to know what attack will occur from each head is to focus on the direction they are pointing in. If they point straight down, then they will attack using the purple beams.
- The Shield of Cthulhu is useless, due to the fact that the Hydra's body will be near the player for the entire battle, and when you use the dash ability, it will immediately stop contact as if it was an enemy, so dashing is highly useless. However, if the player used another type of dash (Tabi or dash power), the dash would be successful.
Template:Qwerty's Bosses and Items/Master Template Characters