|Damage||70 / 140 (contact)|
105 / 210 (walls)
70 / 112 (main projectiles)
140 / 224 (turret laser)
350 / 560 (super laser)
210 / 336 (black hole)
|Max Life||120,000 / 160,000|
While the Oversized Laser-emitting Obliteration Radiation-emitting Destroyer is alive, the music Energised Planetary Incineration Climax will play.
The Oversized Laser-emitting Obliteration Radiation-emitting Destroyer does not spawn on its own, and requires the player to summon it with the O.L.O.R.D. summon.
The Oversized Laser-emitting Obliteration Radiation-emitting Destroyer will hover over the player for a short time, without attacking. It will then freeze, locking the camera on the boss, and trap the player between two armored walls, which spawn on the edges of the screen. It will use 4 attacks exposing its weak point at the end of each. It randomly picks between 4 attacks. It can never do the same attack twice in a row
- The turrets fire spreads of three Turret Shots at the player. After a randomized delay, each turret charges up and fires a large Turret Laser. Once all the turrets are firing lasers, the weak point opens and fires large spreads of Turret Shots downwards.
- Its two inner turrets to fire lasers sideways then rotate inward to force the player into an even smaller area while the outer turrets fire projectiles. The weak point will open when the lasers point straight down and it will prepare the super laser, the laser turrets will stop their laser just before the super laser is fired all of the turrets will stop their attacks once the super laser goes off. The screen will shake vigorously while the super laser is active.
- The turrets fire accelerating Turret Shots which slightly home in on the player. After a delay, the weak point opens up and summons a black hole, which sucks in NPCs, players, items, and projectiles.
- The outer turrets fire slow-moving Burst Shots, which explode into rings of eight Turret Shots, while the inner turrets launch Magic Mine Layers which explode into Magic Mines. After continuing this attack for a while, the weak point then opens and fires a massive Mega Burst, which explodes into a ring of six Burst Shots.
- The Chaos State debuff is applied to the player for the duration of the fight.
- In the mod's source code, the Oversized Laser-emitting Obliteration Radiation-emitting Destroyer is referred to as "Boss 4", while items associated with it have the prefix "B4".
- If the boss was spawned in a specific biome that spawns particles automatically, the black hole attack will suck in the particles as well, this is the same with any black holes spawned.