|AI Type||Noehtnap AI|
|Damage||80 / 120 (contact) |
48 / 72 (cannon and ray)
72 / 96 (wall)
|Max Life||5000 / 7000|
Noehtnap is a Pre-Hardmode boss.
While Noehtnap is alive, the music The Gods Bleed will play.
Noehtnap does not spawn on its own and is summoned with the Ritual Interrupter.
During the duration of the fight the screen will be darkened only revealing the area near the player, their cursor, and some of Noehtnap's attacks.
Noehtnap will fly in a circle around the player, occasionally one of three attacks will be performed.
- It will briefly fly a bit faster and create 3 Heaven Raider Cannons, these locations will be marked, after a short period they will fire a beam. When it starts this attack there's a 50% chance it will flip the direction it flies in.
- It will fly much faster and place an Etimsic Barrier in front of the player. This wall will linger until it decides to place another one.
- It will stop moving and mark off its location, it will then start firing Etimsic Rays at the player, when below 50% health, it will circle the player while firing. After the volley has been fired it will charge toward the player.
- In Expert mode it will attack faster as its health depletes and will be locked into its cannon attack when below 10% health.
- Its name is "Pantheon" spelled backwards.
Template:Qwerty's Bosses and Items/Master Template Characters