The first fight consists of a battle against Ophiopede and Ophiofly. The fight can be initiated after Golem has been defeated.
The Second Fight can be summoned using a Infested Compost. Location and time of day does not matter.
The Ophiopede rematch is very similar to the first fight, but Ophiopede has more HP and deals more damage.
- Sludgefield: spawns an area that slows you by digging closely below the ground after emitting an audible trigger to alarm the player.
- Towering: sticks his head out of the ground like a tower to spew indestructible projectiles in a fountain and create a bullet hell of destructible projectiles from the sky.
- Arcshower: he will jump over the player in an arc and shower them in projectiles
In phase 2 The Boss will use the following attacks and all previous attacks:
- The seeing: his eyes will dislodge and be tethered to his head. These eyes can be killed and inflect the darkness debuff on contact.
- Defecate slime: he will dolphin jump over a player and eject toxic sludge enemies from his tail segment.
|Toxic Sludge||Conditions Unknown|
|Spiked Jungle Slime||Conditions Unknown|
|The Seeing||Phase 2|
After Ophiopede has been defeated, the Ophiocoon will spawn carried by four Coocoon Carriers.
The four Coocoon Carriers will fly carrying the Ophiocoon to the opposite side of the world. The player must kill the Coocoon Carriers before they leave the map. Each Coocoon Carrier killed will cause the remaining Coocoon Carriers to struggle to carry the Ophiocoon. Once most of all of the Coocoon Carriers have been killed, they will drop the Ophiocoon which will spawn the Ophiofly. Failing to have the Ophiocoon dropped before the Coocoon Carriers to reach the end of the world will cause them to despawn, requiring the player to fight the Ophiopede again.
- Fight and kill the Ophiopede on one end of the world. This will make it so the Coocoon Carriers will have to fly to the opposite side of the world, giving the player more time to defeat them.
- The Coocoon Carriers fly fast, high mobility is required to keep up with them.
- The Ophiocoon will not attack the player, but the Coocoon Carriers will fire stingers at the Player. Players can opt for a max damage build for this segment to quickly defeat the Coocoon Carriers.
- Crush: The Ophiofly will try to crush the player with its abdomen. (This attack reduces his armor for 5 seconds)
- Fettidbeam: The Ophiofly will fly past players and use a beam of vomit to do almost no damage but inflict ichor and darkness.
- Spores: Will hover over player and summon destructible projectiles from the sky
- Sludgefield: Spawns an area that slows you by spewing his beam of vomit for a very short time after emitting an audible trigger to alarm the player.
- Wind: flaps wings to knock away all players by inflicting the Mighty Wind debuff
- Summon: Summons Ophioid Fly Minion that inflict weakness
- Charge: charges across the screen and inflicts Feral Bite
|Ophioid Fly Minion||Conditions Unknown|
- The Ophiofly has quite a lot of defense; armor penetration or armor reduction effects can greatly help in battle.