Terraria Mods Wiki
Advertisement
Stand Arrow
  • Stand Arrow item sprite
Statistics
TypeConsumableCrafting material
TooltipStab yourself with this to for a 55% chance to give yourself a stand!
RarityRarity level: 8
Sell2

The Stand Arrow is a main consumable item in JoJoStands. Using it gives the player a 55% chance to get any stand and a 45% chance to die. Also Stand Arrow is used in crafting of the Tier 1 Stands and the Requiem Arrow.

Crafting[]

Recipe[]

ResultIngredientsCrafting station
Stand ArrowStand Arrow
Work BenchWork Bench

Used in[]

ResultIngredientsCrafting station
Requiem ArrowRequiem Arrow
Ancient ManipulatorAncient Manipulator









Star Platinum (Tier 1)Star Platinum (Tier 1)
JoJoStands/Remix TableRemix Table
The World (Tier 1)The World (Tier 1)
Hierophant Green (Tier 1)Hierophant Green (Tier 1)
Magicians Red (Tier 1)Magicians Red (Tier 1)
Killer Queen (1st Bomb)Killer Queen (1st Bomb)
The Hand (Tier 1)The Hand (Tier 1)
The Lock (Tier 1)The Lock (Tier 1)
Gold Experience (Tier 1)Gold Experience (Tier 1)
King Crimson (Tier 1)King Crimson (Tier 1)
Sex Pistols (Tier 1)Sex Pistols (Tier 1)
Sticky Fingers (Tier 1)Sticky Fingers (Tier 1)
Aerosmith (Tier 1)Aerosmith (Tier 1)
Grateful Dead (Tier 1)Grateful Dead (Tier 1)
Dolly Dagger (Tier 1)Dolly Dagger (Tier 1)
Whitesnake (Tier 1)Whitesnake (Tier 1)
Tusk (ACT 1)Tusk (ACT 1)
20th Century Boy (Tier 1)20th Century Boy (Tier 1)
Advertisement