|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Throw a smoke bomb to teleport to it and gain the First Strike Buff|
Using the Rod of Discord will also grant this buff
First Strike ensures your next attack is a crit dealing 3x damage
'Now you see me, now you don’t'
|Grants Buff||First Strike|
|Buff tooltip||Your next attack will be enhanced|
It is themed after Ninja armor and when equipped grants the ability to throw a smoke bomb by pressing the Throw Smoke Bomb key. When the smoke bomb lands, the player will teleport to it and gain the First Strike buff. First Strike enhances the next attack by making it always a critical strike that deals triple damage.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Ninja Enchantment has a rarity of 2, it does not use the standard green color for its item name. Instead, it uses a custom color (#48494D ●).
- Pressing Throw Smoke Bomb will consume a Smoke Bomb from the player's inventory. If no Smoke Bombs are present, the key will have no effect.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Abominationn sells an item that summons a party alongside the Party Girl, which can be helpful to quickly get Smoke Bombs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The symbol on the Ninja Enchantment resembles a shuriken.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Rework
- 1.2.0: Smoke Bombs now collide on tiles.
- Now consumes Smoke Bombs from the player's inventory.
- Smoke Bomb cannot be thrown whilst attacking.
- Recipe changed.
- First Strike now granted after throwing a Smoke Bomb, and remains active until the next attack, which will be enhanced.
- 0.6.0: Recipe changed.
- 0.10.3: Introduced.