|AI Type||Moon Lord AI|
|Damage||(Varies per attack)|
|Max Life||37,500 (Hands)|
|Defense||(Varies per part)|
Only a specific type of weapon will work against each specific pillar. As for that moon guy, his weakness will keep changing.
Moon Lord behaves similar to his original counterpart albeit with some new abilities:
Passively inflicts Nullification Curse, granting him immunity to all attacks that do not belong to a specific damage type. This weakness changes periodically and is indicated by rings of fragments of their respective class that count down
Produces an arena of Phantasmal Eyes that prevents escape
Head has reduced life
Phantasmal Spheres accelerate instead of starting at full speed, have a trajectory telegraph, and cannot damage the player while spawning in
Phantasmal Bolts are now fired in wide spreads, accelerate, and have slight homing
Phantasmal Eye homing is significantly weaker
Moves a lot slower
Removed contact damage from both empty sockets and true eyes of cthulhu.
True Eyes are always synchronized and attack slower until core is exposed
Vulnerability changes faster when core is exposed
Once core is exposed, discards previous attacks and uses new ones:
- Melee: Generates massive suns and throws them down, creating 2 vertical and 2 horizontal colossal chain explosions on impact
- Ranged: summons portals above that rain down lightning
- Magic: Summons random implosions of Nebula Blazes from the arena border and shoots Nebula Blazes that bounce around the arena.
- Summon: Fires deathrays from its sockets and core around the player, limiting movement
- All: Summons three moons that orbit around itself to further restrict movement, the moons will eventually create chain explosions.
|True Eye of Cthulhu||Spawns once a socket has been taken out|
|All Attacks||Curse of the Moon|
- It's basically required to bring more than 1 different class setup with you because of the constant immunity changes. Remember to keep an eye on the fragments and tinted foreground to see what he's currently vulnerable to.
- Avoid getting hit by the ancient lights in its stardust state, as the Purified debuff cancels your minions. the Bionomic Cluster gives immunity to this debuff.
- Do not use pure heart, or if you do, turn off creepers in the configuration menu, due to that many of moon lord's attacks deals splash damage, which the creepers can't prevent well, and will only make the fight harder due to the increased hitbox.
- Gaia armor is a great choice of armor since it buffs all classes. It will also make the fight easier because the player doesn't have to switch armors
|Class||Weapon||pros of the weapon||cons of the weapons|
|Melee||Solar Eruption||Massive Damage||Range is not the best|
|Ranged||Dragon Breath||Massive Damage||Dropped by Betsy
Requires gel to use
|Magic||Nebula Arcanum||Moon Lord is slower||-15% damage(eternity mode)|
|Summon||Stardust Cell Staff||Does not mess with immunity frames||Less damage the more their are summoned|
- Moon Lord drops a Celestially Sigil on spawn if it hasn't been defeated yet.
- Moon Lord are immune to daybroken outside its melee/all vulnerable state, and is immune to Celled.
- Moon Lord can naturally spawn in Space after being defeated once.
- Moon Lord becomes significantly easier after being defeated, because the player now can have immunity to nullification curse and curse of the moon.
- The hitbox of the chain explosion produced by sun when core is exposed and in its solar state is actually larger than it seems.
- Regardless of how far away you are from Moon Lord, the sun attack when core is exposed and in its solar state will always get to your previous position in a set amount of time.
- If the Eternity Mode Recolors option is turned on in the Mod Configurations menu, it resembles the original design for Cthulhu prior to being scrapped
- Prior to 1.3.96, it resembled the from the Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki.