Force of Timber
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
Critters will explode 1 second after being released
50% chance to not consume critters
Attacks will periodically accompanied by several snowball
All grappling hooks shoot, pull, and retract 2.5x as fast
You have an aura of Shadowflame, Cursed Flames, and Bleeding
Double tap down to spawn a palm tree sentry that throws nuts at enemies
Projectiles will spawn a star when they hit something
It combines the effects of the Wood Enchantment, the Boreal Wood Enchantment, the Rich Mahogany Enchantment, the Ebonwood Enchantment, the Shadewood Enchantment, the Palm Wood Enchantment, and the Pearlwood Enchantment. In depth, it provides the following bonuses:
- Grants immunity to Guilty.
- 50% chance not to consume critters and they explode after 1 second.
- Attacks shoot 3 snowballs every second and projectiles might spawn a star on collision.
- All Hooks shoot, pull and fire 2.5x as fast.
- Grants an aura of Shadowflame, Cursed Flames and Bleeding. Enemies in the aura while attacked spew out damaging blood.
- Double tapping down summons a palm wood sentry to fire nuts at enemies, dealing 15 damage.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Force of Timber requires the most amounts of enchantments of all vanilla forces, which is 7.