|AI Type||Deviantt AI|
|Max Life||5,000 / 10,000|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You are in love!|
|Debuff duration||2-10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You are cleansed|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Deviating Energy(Fargo's Mod) (10-20)100%
- Sparkling Adoration(Fargo's Mod)100%
- Healing Potion (5-15)100%
- Deviantt Trophy(Fargo's Mod)10%
- Treasure Bag(Deviantt)(Fargo's Mod)100%
- Broken Blade(Fargo's Mod)100% (If certain criteria is met)
- Chibi Hat(Fargo's Mod)100% (If certain criteria is met)
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Deviantt does not spawn on its own and must be summoned by the player by using a Deviantt's Curse. The Deviantt NPC will transform into the boss.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Deviantt attacks the player with moves reminiscent of various Eternity Mode enemies. All of Deviantt's attacks inflict a wide variety of debuffs, some taken from the original enemies and others reduced or changed. Contact and "original" attacks inflict Lovestruck instead.
Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
Upon reaching 50% of its maximum health in Expert mode, Deviantt will enter its second stage. All of Deviantt's attacks inflict more damage and gain various new mechanics.
Eternity Mode[edit | edit source]
Deviantt heals to full health when entering its second stage.
It performs one strong attack in between every three weak attacks. Strong attacks additionally summon an arena that prevents escape. Attacks are chosen at random, but cannot be repeated until a cycle has passed. In stage two, Deviantt only does two weak attacks between each strong attack.
Weak attacks[edit | edit source]
- Teleports around the player a random number of times and then fires a spray of boomerang-like Paladin hammers. In the second stage, can teleport more times and fires more hammers.
- Fires three barrages of hearts in the same manner as a Nymph. In the second stage, additionally fires a second set of hearts with each barrage.
- Creates three rings of light orbs that spiral out and then burst into sweeping lasers after travelling for long enough. In the second stage, each ring is made of overlapping spirals.
- Summons and rains down a barrage of Mimics. In the second stage, uses Biome Mimics that leave behind damaging Fake Hearts.
- Circles the player while shooting frostfireballs. In the second stage, additionally creates ancient storms in the direction the player is moving.
- Teleports around the player and shoots bursts of rune blasts while surrounded by a double aura that inflicts Hexed, Crippled, and Dazed. In the second stage, also fires rings of circling rune blasts.
- Charges directly at the player five times while emanating moth dust. In the second stage, charges are performed more rapidly.
- Flashes purple and fires a successive barrage of shadowbeams, inferno blasts, and then a ring of lost souls. In the second stage, attacks more rapidly and fires a denser ring.
- Teleports above the player, glows with fiery energy and then summons an eruption of Baby Guardians along with two rows that sweep in from both sides. In the second stage, fires two additional rows after the first set.
Strong attacks[edit | edit source]
- Rapidly fires hearts upwards which rain back down in evenly spaced rows. In the second stage, the hearts erupt into pillars of energy upon striking the floor.
- Sprays energy hearts around the player that explode into cross-shaped rays. The initial hearts are intangible and deal no damage. In the second stage, fires more aggressively.
- Summons a swarm of moths that circle overhead while raining down light orbs. In the second stage, moths shoot more light orbs and cover more area.
- Builds energy by flashing three times, and then petrifies all players looking at it; the player will be warned by a particle beam connecting to Deviantt if they are currently looking at them. Continues to charge energy and then fires a colossal beam that inflicts massive damage. In the second stage, emits additional rings of hearts while charging.
- Summons a monstrous axe and then slams it on the player, spraying ray-shooting energy hearts in every direction that form a dense network of lasers. This attack is only performed in the second stage and will always be Deviantt's first strong attack in the second stage.
Debuffs[edit | edit source]
|Inferno Blast||On Fire!|
|Love Ray (Big)||Weak|
Curse of the Moon
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Heals when hit by a player who is under the Lovestruck debuff.
- Hearts produced by the Nymph spread and Biome Mimic attacks always deal a flat 20 damage and ignore defense, damage reduction, and invulnerability frames.
- Some attacks pass through the Creepers from the Gutted Heart.
- Inflicts no contact damage during Baby Guardian and heart rain attacks.
- Takes 25% increased damage from all melee and summon attacks.
- If the Calamity, Thorium, Shadows of Abaddon or Masochist Mode EX mods are enabled the aforementioned damage increase doesn't apply and the Deviantt gains 50% more health (7,500 / 15,000 total).
- The hitbox of Deviantt's axe spawns at full size, even before the axe visually grows. However, the hitbox is much thinner than the sprite and does not cover the blade itself.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Nymph's Perfume grants immunity to Lovestruck, preventing Deviantt from healing through damage taken.
- Gutted Heart is significantly less useful, because many of her attacks bypass the Creepers it summons.
- Accessories reforged to Menacing, The Queen's Stinger, and Agitating Lens can all greatly increase damage output against the boss.
- An arena with multiple layers of platforms should be used because solid tiles allow Deviantt to hide in them and can obstruct player movement, especially during strong attacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays during Deviantt's boss battle is Lexus Cyanixs by Sakuzyo.
- Her old theme was Dance of Deviance by Ennway, then known as Turquoise.
- Many of her attacks are inspired by attacks used by the bosses in the game Rabi-Ribi; in particular, most attacks involving hearts or energy hearts are borrowed from the Lilith boss.
- Deviantt's axe is named Sparkling Love.
- If the player has the Boss Checklist Mod installed, her despawn message says: "Deviantt is satisfied with its show of love."
- If the player has the Yet Another Boss Health Bar Mod installed, her health bar will be colored pink.
- Her equipment consist of recolors of the Mothron Wings, Wizard Hat, and a Robe.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.0: Introduced.