80 post-Moon Lord
2500 post-Moon Lord
50 post-Moon Lord
Deviantt is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions are met:
- There is an empty house.
- A rare enemy has been defeated or the world is in Eternity Mode.
If the world is in Eternity Mode, Deviantt initially provides an additional Receive Gift option. When clicked, Deviantt will provide the player with the following items:
Wormhole Potions are only given in multiplayer. These gifts can only be received once per character. If the Magic Storage Mod is enabled and the following items have not been given yet in the current world, she will additionally give:
After receiving gifts, the option is replaced with a Help option that gives various tips on new mechanics and advice on defeating bosses.
When threatened by enemies, she will defend herself by throwing a homing fake heart. If Moon Lord has been defeated, she will instead cast a barrage of homing fake hearts.
Due to the ability of Pandora's Box to spawn enemies before they would normally be available, many items require defeating both the relevant enemy and a certain boss or invasion to unlock.
|Eurus Socks||5||If Eternity Mode is active.|
|Pandora's Box||20||If the Fargo's Souls Mod DLC is enabled.|
|Worm Snack||2||If a Giant Worm or a Digger has been defeated.|
|Pink Slime Crown||5||If a Pinky has been defeated.|
|Eggplant||2||If a Doctor Bones has been defeated.|
|Attractive Ore||3||If an Undead Miner has been defeated.|
|Holy Grail||5||If a Tim has been defeated.|
|Slimy Lock Box||10||If a Dungeon Slime and Skeletron have been defeated.|
|Athenian Idol||5||If a Medusa has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Clown License||5||If a Clown has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Heart Chocolate||10||If a Nymph has been defeated.|
|Moth Lamp||10||If a Moth has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Diluted Rainbow Matter||10||If a Rainbow Slime has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Cloud Snack||10||If a Wyvern has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Rune Orb||15||If a Rune Wizard has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Suspicious Looking Chest||20||If a Mimic has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Hallow Chest||30||If a Hallowed Mimic has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Corrupt Chest||30||If a Corrupt Mimic has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Crimson Chest||30||If a Crimson Mimic has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Jungle Chest||30||If a Jungle Mimic has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Core of the Frost Core||10||If an Ice Golem has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Forbidden Forbidden Fragment||10||If a Sand Elemental has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Shadowflame Icon||10||If a Goblin Summoner and the Goblin Army have been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Pirate Flag||10||If a Pirate Captain and the Pirate Invasion have been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Pincushion||15||If a Nailhead and all Mechanical Bosses have been defeated.|
|Mothron Egg||15||If a Mothron and all Mechanical Bosses have been defeated.|
|Lee's Headband||15||If a Bone Lee and Plantera have been defeated.|
|Grand Cross||15||If a Paladin and Plantera have been defeated.|
|Amalgamated Skull||30||If a Tactical Skeleton, a Skeleton Sniper, or a Skeleton Commando and Plantera have been defeated.|
|Amalgamated Spirit||30||If a Necromancer, a Diabolist, or a Ragged Caster and Plantera have been defeated.|
Deviantt can have the following names:
- "I'll have you know I'm over a hundred Fargo years old! Don't ask me how long a Fargo year is."
- "I might be able to afford a taller body if you keep buying!"
- "Where's that screm cat?"
- "[Name of Player]! I saw something rodent-y just now! You don't have a hamster infestation, right? Right!?"
- "You're the Terrarian? Honestly, I was expecting someone a little... taller."
- "Don't look at me like that! The only thing I deviated from is my humanity."
- "Rip and tear and buy from me for more things to rip and tear!"
- "What's a chee-bee doe-goe?"
- "Wait a second. Are you sure this house isn't what they call 'prison?'"
- "Deviantt has awoken! Quick, give her all your money to defeat her!"
- "One day I'll sell a summon for myself! ...Just kidding."
- "Hmm, I can tell! You've killed a lot, but you haven't killed enough!"
- "Why the extra letter, you ask? Only the strongest sibling is allowed to remove their own!"
- "The more rare things you kill, the more stuff I sell! simple, right?"
When Mutant is present:
- "Can you tell [Name of Mutant] to put some clothes on?"
- "One day, I'll sell a summon for myself! ...Just kidding. That'd be [Name of Mutant]'s job."
- "[Name of Mutant] is here! That's my big brother!"
When Abominationn is present:
- "[Name of Abominationn] is here! That's my big-but-not-biggest brother!"
When LumberJack is present:
- "What's that? You want to fight [Name of LumberJack]? ...even I know better than to try."
When Angler is present:
- "Have you ever considered throwing [Name of Angler] back where you found him?"
When Eternity Mode is activated:
- "Embrace suffering... and while you're at it, embrace another purchase!"
During a Blood Moon:
- "The blood moon's effects? I'm not human anymore, so nope!"
When defeated as boss:
- "Good work getting one over on me! Hope I didn't make you sweat too much. Keep at the grind - I wanna see how far you can go!"
- The name "Teri" is a reference to the mod developer, Terry N. Muse.
- The name "Calius" is a reference to Deviantt's spriter and mod developer, caligulasAquarium.
- The names "Koi", "Elly", and "Remi" are references to various characters from the Touhou Project series.
- The name "Artt" is a reference to the website DeviantArt.
- The quote 'Rip and Tear' is a reference to the meme of the same name originating from the Doom series.
- The quote 'You're the Terrarian?' is a reference to a quote from Merlin from the Netflix series Trollhunters.
- The Deviantt not being affected by the Blood Moon is a reference to how other female NPCs (Except the Party Girl) become verbally hostile when talking to the player.
- The quote about how only the strongest sibling can remove the extra letter from their name is a reference to the Mutant NPC, who is stated to be the Deviantt's elder brother, and is the hardest boss to fight in the mod.
- If Deviantt is nearby during the fight of Eridanus, Champion of Cosmos, he will temporarily ignore the player to violently attack her with a nonstop barrage of deathrays; Eridanus' deathray attacks are coded to specifically deal increased damage to her. And if Deviantt is killed that way, she drops Walking Rick.
- 2.2.2: Resprited.
- 1.3.93: Now gives Puff in a Bottle instead of Cloud in a Bottle.
- 1.1.1: Now gives Eurus Socks instead of Hermes Boots.
- 1.6.0: Introduced.