80 post-Moon Lord
2500 post-Moon Lord
50 post-Moon Lord
Deviantt is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions are met:
- There is an empty house.
- A rare enemy has been defeated or the world is in Eternity Mode.
If the world is in Eternity Mode, Deviantt initially provides an additional Receive Gift option. When clicked, Deviantt will provide the player with the following items:
Wormhole Potions are only given in multiplayer. These gifts can only be received once per character. If the Magic Storage Mod (or Magic Storage - Extra) is enabled and the following items have not been given yet in the current world, she will additionally give:
After receiving gifts, the option is replaced with a Help option that gives various tips on new mechanics and advice on defeating bosses.
When threatened by enemies, she will defend herself by throwing a homing fake heart. If Moon Lord has been defeated, she will instead cast a barrage of homing fake hearts.
Due to the ability of Pandora's Box to spawn enemies before they would normally be available, many items require defeating both the relevant enemy and a certain boss or invasion to unlock.
|Eurus Socks||5||If Eternity Mode is active.|
|Eternity Advisor||1||If Eternity Mode is active.|
|Pandora's Box||20||If the Fargo's Souls Mod DLC is enabled.|
|Worm Snack||2||If a Giant Worm or a Digger has been defeated.|
|Pink Slime Crown||5||If a Pinky has been defeated.|
|Goblin Scrap||?||If a Goblin Scout has been defeated.|
|Eggplant||2||If a Doctor Bones has been defeated.|
|Attractive Ore||3||If an Undead Miner has been defeated.|
|Gnome Hat||?||If a Gnome has been defeated.|
|Holy Grail||5||If a Tim has been defeated.|
|Slimy Lock Box||10||If a Dungeon Slime and Skeletron have been defeated.|
|Athenian Idol||5||If a Medusa has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Suspicious Looking Lure||?||If a Wandering Eye Fish or a Zombie Merman has been defeated.|
|Clown License||5||If a Clown has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Heart Chocolate||10||If a Nymph has been defeated.|
|Moth Lamp||10||If a Moth has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Diluted Rainbow Matter||10||If a Rainbow Slime has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Cloud Snack||10||If a Wyvern has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Rune Orb||15||If a Rune Wizard has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Demonic Plushie||?||If a Red Devil has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Suspicious Looking Chest||20||If a Mimic has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Hallow Chest||30||If a Hallowed Mimic has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Corrupt Chest||30||If a Corrupt Mimic has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Crimson Chest||30||If a Crimson Mimic has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Jungle Chest||30||If a Jungle Mimic has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Core of the Frost Core||10||If an Ice Golem has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Forbidden Forbidden Fragment||10||If a Sand Elemental has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Blood Urchin||?||If a Blood Eel has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Hemoclaw Crab||?||If a Hemogoblin Shark has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Blood Sushie Platter||?||If a Dreadnautilus has been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Shadowflame Icon||10||If a Goblin Summoner and the Goblin Army have been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Pirate Flag||10||If a Pirate Captain and the Pirate Invasion have been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Pincushion||15||If a Nailhead and all Mechanical Bosses have been defeated.|
|Mothron Egg||15||If a Mothron and all Mechanical Bosses have been defeated.|
|Lee's Headband||15||If a Bone Lee and Plantera have been defeated.|
|Grand Cross||15||If a Paladin and Plantera have been defeated.|
|Amalgamated Skull||30||If a Tactical Skeleton, a Skeleton Sniper, or a Skeleton Commando and Plantera have been defeated.|
|Amalgamated Spirit||30||If a Necromancer, a Diabolist, or a Ragged Caster and Plantera have been defeated.|
|Golden Slime Crown||?||If a Golden Slime has been defeated.|
Deviantt can have the following names:
When Mutant is present:
When Angler is present:
When Eternity Mode is activated:
During a Blood Moon:
When defeated as boss:
When the player is wearing full set of Eridanus armor:
When far from home:
When in a sparse area:
When in the Space:
When in the Jungle:
When in the Snow biome:
When near the Mutant:
When near the Abominationn:
When near the Princess:
When near the Zoologist:
When near the Angler:
- The name "Teri" is a reference to the mod developer, Terry N. Muse.
- The name "Calius" is a reference to Deviantt's spriter and mod developer, caligulasAquarium.
- The names "Koi", "Elly", and "Remi" are references to various characters from the Touhou Project series.
- The name "Artt" is a reference to the website DeviantArt.
- The quote 'Rip and Tear' is a reference to the meme of the same name originating from the Doom series.
- The quote 'You're the Terrarian?' is a reference to a quote from Merlin from the Netflix series Trollhunters.
- The Deviantt not being affected by the Blood Moon is a reference to how other female NPCs (Except the Party Girl) become verbally hostile when talking to the player.
- The quote about how only the strongest sibling can remove the extra letter from their name is a reference to the Mutant NPC, who is stated to be the Deviantt's elder brother, and is the hardest boss to fight in the mod.
- If Deviantt is nearby during the fight of Eridanus, Champion of Cosmos, he will temporarily ignore the player to violently attack her with a nonstop barrage of deathrays; Eridanus' deathray attacks are coded to specifically deal increased damage to her. And if Deviantt is killed that way, she drops Walking Rick.
- The Bestiary entry for the Deviantt: "Provides monster spawners and (if she feels like it) a helping hand. This upbeat and energetic creature likes money almost as much as she likes violence. Only a little deformed"
- 2.2.2: Resprited.
- 1.3.93: Now gives Puff in a Bottle instead of Cloud in a Bottle.
- 1.1.1: Now gives Eurus Socks instead of Hermes Boots.
- 1.6.0: Introduced.