Boreal Wood Enchantment
|Champion of Timber||1||28%|
It is themed after Boreal Wood armor and when equipped, causes weapons to additionally fire a spread of 3 snowballs every second.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Video Tutorial[edit | edit source]
Here's a little video on how to craft this enchantment
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
While the Boreal Wood Enchantment has a rarity of 2, it does not use the standard green color for its item name. Instead, it uses a custom color (#8B7464 ●).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This Enchantment good for early game, since it provides a must needed knockback boost. Even though it's damage is not very effective, It can still help a ton in caves and exploring.
- However, it requires a painter to arrive. so it might take some time before you can get it, and also you need to get to the corruption/crimson.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sprite for this item was the winner of the fourth Fargo's Mod Discord Spriting Contest, made by God Echdeshrew.
- The tooltip of this accessory is most likely a reference to the "Daniel, The Cooler Daniel" meme.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.9: Rework
- Snowballs can no longer be spammed; effect now on a 1 second cooldown.
- Recipe updated.
- Snowballs now fire with swords correctly.
- Sprite updated.
- 0.7.0: Introduced.