|AI Type||Abominationn AI|
|Damage||260 / 390|
|Max Life||600,000 / 2,400,000 / 3,900,000|
|Inflicts debuff||Abominable Fang|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||The power of Eternity Mode compels you|
|Inflicts debuff||Abominable Presence|
|Debuff duration||Infinite (in second phase)|
|Debuff tooltip||Defense, damage reduction, and life regen reduced; Moon Leech effect; Chaos State effect|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Abominable Energy(Fargo's Mod) (15-30)100%
- Abominable Wand(Fargo's Mod)100%
- Super Healing Potion (5-15)100%
- Abominationn Trophy(Fargo's Mod)10%
- Treasure Bag(Abominationn)(Fargo's Mod)
- Staff of Unleashed Ocean(Fargo's Mod)3%-7.5% (Rates increase for every Champion killed.)
- Abominationn Relic(Fargo's Mod)100%
- Baby Scythe(Fargo's Mod)
- Broken Hilt(Fargo's Mod)100% (If certain criteria is met)
Abominationn is a post-Moon Lord boss. It must be defeated before the player is able to battle with the final boss of Fargo's Mod. In addition, the Abominable Energies it drops are required to craft the final tiers of equipment and weapons that the mod makes available; both things making this boss necessary for progression.
See below for the Abominable Presence debuff inflicted by Abominationn.
Abominationn does not spawn on its own and must be summoned by the player by using an Abominationn's Curse. Abominationn Town NPC will transform into the boss if present.
Abominationn attacks the player with moves reminiscent of other event bosses. His attacks inflict a wide variety of Eternity Mode debuffs.
Attempting to go too far from Abominationn (indicated by a purple aura) will inflict the player with God Eater until they return.
Upon reaching 50% of its maximum health, Abominationn will create a large Abominable Seal as it enters its second phase. All players outside the seal are dragged back in.
In Eternity Mode, all of Abominationn's attacks inflict several debuffs including Abominable Fang, which applies the effects of the following debuffs:
Once the battle begins, all nearby players are afflicted with the Abominable Presence debuff for the duration of the fight. Abominable Presence reduces defense and damage reduction, lowers life regeneration and disables life steal.
Abominationn also heals back to full life while entering its second stage. In its second stage, it will begin using its strong paired attacks.
Gains a third stage at 1 HP. Scythes are thrown much faster.
Abominationn follows a set pattern, repeating after completing the final attack:
- Summons a trio of invincible mini-Martian Saucers that orbit the player and fire spreads of lasers four times, with the aim of the lasers being indicated by yellow crosshairs. While the saucers are orbiting, it will remain level with the player and throw scythes at them five times, each one splitting into bursts of 6 sickles that fly outwards, stop briefly, and accelerate after a delay. The saucers will become destroyable after some time has passed.
- Slows down and creates four sets of six large flaming scythes around itself, before shooting them at the player after a short delay.
- Flashes yellow and dashes at the player five times while swinging the Styx Gazer, leaving a trail of accelerating sickles that fly in the same direction of the dash.
- Picks one of the following attacks at random to perform, cycling through them in order every attack cycle:
- Abominationn sprays three sets of eight sickle mines around itself three times in a square formation. Each sickle mine explodes into another spread of eight accelerating sickles, telegraphed by yellow beams.
- Creates a swarm of Super Flockos that rain down ice shards from above and fire rapid frost waves above themselves. The area directly beneath the boss is safe, indicated by two blue beams flanking the safe zone.
- Fires a rapid stream of lasers at the player while shooting five pairs of homing rockets.
Abominationn continues using the attack cycle in the first stage, but all of its attacks are upgraded.
- Summons 5 mini-Saucers.
- Thrown scythes split into 10 sickles.
- Flaming scythes shoot out much further before flying towards the player, but they move much slower. A contracting yellow ring will now appear at the end of the phase to signify when Abominationn will use his next attack.
- Dashes leave additional sickles that fly out perpendicular to Abominationn's dash.
- Moves more aggressively during sickle mine spray.
- During ice shard rain, creates two additional Super Flockos that hover on either side of the player, shooting five spreads of ice waves.
- Fires two laser streams, trapping the player in between them while shooting five triplets of homing rockets.
In Eternity Mode, Abominationn additionally gains a new set of attacks that are used consecutively as pairs. A random pair of the two is used after the first attack cycle is completed, and they alternate from then on.
- Pair 1:
- Creates a massive yellow laser sword and swings it in a wide arc, leaving behind trails of accelerating sickles. This attack is used twice in succession and is telegraphed by a yellow beam.
- Flies to the top or bottom of the arena, summons its sword (also telegraphed by a yellow beam), and drags it along the height of the arena, leaving trails of sickles that accelerate downwards. The area at the far horizontal end of the arena where Abominationn is will be safe; the area at the far vertical end opposite from Abominationn will not be hit by the sword, although the player will still have to contend with the scythes.
- Pair 2:
- Summons two long lines of scythes centered on itself that rotate in both directions, with gaps in the rows for players to dodge with. Once the scythe rows have completed one full revolution, they will transform into sickles and fire at the player, although they'll briefly slow down when getting close to them. The scythe rows will be telegraphed by yellow beams.
- Flies back and forth across the arena, leaving extremely large vertical deathrays in its wake and leaving behind a network of lingering scythes. It will pause between the two charges.
Upon reaching 1 HP in Masochist Mode, Abominationn clears all projectiles on the screen before becoming invincible and launching a desperation attack, consisting of all of its strong paired attacks used consecutively. It will first use the scythe rows and deathray dashes before immediately transitioning into its Styx Gazer attacks; note that its first Styx Gazer swing will always be performed while the scythe mines from the previous attack are still present.
After completing all of its desperation attacks, all projectiles will vanish. If there are no living players nearby, Abominationn will leave and despawn without dropping any rewards. Otherwise, Abominationn will die as usual, exploding into a swarm of scythes before reverting back to the Abominationn town NPC and dropping its rewards.
|All attacks||Abominable Fang|
| Frost Wave
| Abominable Deathray
- Force of Cosmos is very useful for its dash utility and damage reduction in Solar Shield, life regen and damage boost in Nebula Boosters, and the ability to attack Abominationn with impunity for a short period by stopping time.
- Terra Force is also extremely useful due to its Tin Crit effect granting highly increased critical strike chance by attacking the boss. Its Iron Magnet synergizes with Force of Cosmos by allowing collection of Nebula Boosters from very far distances.
|Abominationn's sprite as seen during April Fools 2020.|
- The song that plays during Abominationn's battle is Stigma by Sakuzyo.
- While the Abominationn is in its second phase, the screen will be tinted yellow.
- Abominationn's sweeping deathray attacks resemble Flandre Scarlet's spell card "Taboo 'Laevatein'" from Touhou Project: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
- The Super Flocko attack and its manner of dodging are a reference to Cirno's spell card "Ice Sign 'Icicle Fall'" (Easy) from Touhou Project: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
- Abominationn's sprite was temporarily changed to Yrimir, the NPC that he originally replaced, for April Fools 2020.
- If the player has the Yet Another Boss Health Bar Mod installed, Abominationn's health bar will be identical to those used by the bosses from the Old One's Army, reflecting its relationship with events as a whole.
- If the player has the Boss Checklist Mod installed, his despawn message will say "Abominationn has destroyed everyone."
- Abominationn: "His blade divides the soul itself. All supernatural phenomena are his domain, but he doesn't use celestial attacks out of respect for Mutant."
- Mini Saucer: "The cockpit is filled with machine parts. Abominationn commands these remote control turrets using a chip in his blaster cannon."
- 1.2.0: Introduced.