250 post-Moon Lord
5000 post-Moon Lord
50 post-Moon Lord
Abominationn is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The Goblin Army has been defeated.
When threatened by enemies, he will defend himself by throwing glowing death sickles. If Moon Lord has been defeated, its death sickle starts homing on enemies. He also has a cancel event option, which causes all active events except pillars to end. This feature has a cooldown.
|Party Cone||1||Always available.|
|Weather Balloon||2||Always available.|
|Forbidden Scarab||3||Always available.|
|Slimy Barometer||4||Always available.|
|Cursed Sextant||5||If Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|Caustic Tear||3||If Acid Rain has been defeated (with Calamity.)|
|Horde Staff||5||If The Horde has been defeated (with GRealm).|
|Strange Contract||1 (10 when Patient Zero has been defeated.)||If King Chicken's Royal Army has been defeated (With Mod of Redemption).|
|Goblin Battle Standard||6||Always available.|
|Seabreak Pearl||8||If The Tide has been defeated (With The Spirit Mod)|
|Snow Globe||15||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Pirate Map||20||If Pirate Invasion has been defeated.|
|Plundered Booty||15||If Flying Dutchman and Pirate Invasion have been defeated and the world is in Hardmode.|
|Solar Tablet||20||If any Mechanical Boss has been defeated.|
|Forbidden Tome||5||If The Dark Mage has been defeated.|
|Battered Club||15||If The Ogre has been defeated.|
|Dragon's Egg||40||If Betsy has been defeated.|
|Pumpkin Moon Medallion||50||If Pumpking has been defeated.|
|Head of Man||20||If Headless Horseman has been defeated.|
|Spooky Branch||20||If Mourning Wood has been defeated.|
|Suspicious Looking Scythe||30||If Pumpking has been defeated.|
|Naughty Present||50||If Ice Queen has been defeated.|
|Festive Ornament||20||If Everscream has been defeated.|
|Naughty List||20||If Santa-NK1 has been defeated.|
|Ice King's Remains||30||If Ice Queen has been defeated.|
|Runaway Probe||50||If Golem has been defeated.|
|Martian Memory Stick||30||If Martian Saucer has been defeated.|
|Outsider's Portal||75||If Celestial Pillars have been defeated.|
|Abominationn's Scythe||5||If Celestial Pillars have been defeated.|
Abominationn can have the following names:
When Mechanic is present:
When in a Graveyard:
When defeated as boss:
When the player clicks cancel event(quotes may be inaccurate):
When far from home:
When in a sparse area:
When in the Space:
When in the Ocean:
When in the Dungeon:
When near the Mutant:
When near the Deviantt:
When near the Princess:
When near the Nurse:
- The quote "What happened to Yoramur? No idea who you're talking about." references to Yrimir, the NPC that Abominationn replaced.
- The quote "I've heard tales of a legendary Diver... Anyway what was that about a giant jellyfish?" refers to to the Diverman NPC from the Thorium Mod. The Diverman is captured within The Queen Jellyfish boss, and is freed when the boss is defeated.
- The name Wilta is a reference to the mod's creator, Fargowilta.
- The Bestiary entry for the Abominationn: "Can control weather and stop invasions, but he's lazy and his weapons are fused to his hands. Good thing he doesn't need to eat and doors magically open when he approaches"
- ???: The pillars can no longer be canceled.
- 1.1.1: (Mutant Mod v1.7) Abominationn now sells Overloader, Abominationn cancelling the Celestial Pillars event no longer gives the player free fragments.
- 1.1.0: Adjusted shop prices. Abominationn can now cancel events. NOTE: This can also cancel Yharon phase 1 completion!
- 1.0.0: Abominationn's sprite sheet fixed, new dialogue for the Abominationn when Eternity Mode is enabled.
- 1.0.0: (Mutant Mod v1.4.1) Several new names and pieces of dialogue added to the Abominationn.
- 0.7.3: Moved the Outsider's Portal to the Abominationn's shop.
- 0.5.9: Ogre and Betsy summons moved to the Abominationn's shop.
- 0.16.0: Dialogue quote changed from "2018" to "2019".
- 0.10.3: Fixed the Abominationn's shop
- 0.10.0: Added cross-mod content to The Abominationn's shop (Spirit, GRealm, Tremor)
- 0.9.5.4: Despawning bug fixed, name changed to Abominationn with 2 Ns.
- 0.9.5.0: Introduced.