About The ModThe Expanded Sentries mod adds a new-ish class, the Defender, who uses Sentry damage weapons. These are traps and turrets that unlike minions, don’t follow the player. This is a playstyle that allows for the player to create deadly choke points without using tile based traps and effectively play tower defense style.
- New class, the Defender, that deals Sentry damage.
- Plenty of new weapons.
- Four new armor sets and seven hardmode ore helmets.
- Some new accessories.
- Sentries require line of sight to place. A late game accessory can bypass this.
- This mod's sentries can be used for the DD2 event at the cost of Etherian Mana after the turret slot limit is reached.
- Sentries last for 24 real life hours.
- HUD displays max number of sentries if it is greater than one.
- A buff gets added if any sentries are out, which can be canceled to remove all sentries.