Weapons are essential items used for combat against enemies, bosses, and even other players during PvP games. Most weapons are crafted at any crafting station, while others can only be found in Chests, as enemy/boss drops, or purchased from NPCs. Entropy's Edge adds many new and unique weapons for players to use. Amongst these new weapons, some are only obtainable if the Calamity Mod is enabled and others replace vanilla weapons.
- 1 Melee weapons
- 2 Ranged weapons
- 3 Magic weapons
- 4 Summon weapons
- 5 Thrown Weapons
- 6 Rogue Weapons
- 7 Classless weapons
- 8 See Also
Swords are melee weapons which can be divided into 2 basic categories: Shortswords, and Broadswords. Shortswords have a very limited range and attack with a horizontal stabbing motion instead of an arc. Broadswords are swung overhead, which makes it easier to defeat flying and jumping enemies than shortswords.
- Entropy's Edge/PhasebladesBlack Phaseblade(Thorium)
- Entropy's Edge/Phaseblades (Entropy's Edge)Blue Phaseblade
- Entropy's Edge/PhasebladesCyan Phaseblade(Thorium)
- Fiery Greatsword
- Entropy's Edge/PhasebladesGreen Phaseblade
- Entropy's Edge/PhasebladesOrange Phaseblade
- Entropy's Edge/Phaseblades (Entropy's Edge)Pink Phaseblade(Thorium)
- Entropy's Edge/PhasebladesPurple Phaseblade
- Entropy's Edge/PhasebladesRed Phaseblade
- Entropy's Edge/PhasebladesYellow Phaseblade
- Angelic Blade
- Entropy's Edge/PhasesabersBlack Phasesaber(Thorium)
- Entropy's Edge/PhasesabersBlue Phasesaber
- Chlorophyte Claymore
- Chlorophyte Saber
- Entropy's Edge/PhasesabersCyan Phasesaber(Thorium)
- Golden Oak Broadsword
- Entropy's Edge/PhasesabersGreen Phasesaber
- Holy Harkener
- Midnight Cleaver
- Entropy's Edge/PhasesabersOrange Phasesaber
- Entropy's Edge/PhasesabersPink Phasesaber(Thorium)
- Entropy's Edge/PhasesabersPurple Phasesaber
- Entropy's Edge/PhasesabersRed Phasesaber
- True Excalibur
- Entropy's Edge/PhasesabersYellow Phasesaber
Yoyos are melee weapons that can be likened to thrown flails; when thrown, they chase after the player's cursor.
- Adamantite Yo-Yo
- Entropy's Edge/AmarokAmarok
- Entropy's Edge/Chik (Entropy’s Edge)Chik
- Chlorophyte Throw
- Depth's Toss(Calamity)
- Entropy's Edge/Hel-FireHel-Fire
- Entropy's Edge/OblivionOblivion(Calamity)
- Saturn's String(Calamity)
- Sunlight Streamline
- Terra Throw(Calamity)
- Titanium Yo-Yo
- Entropy's Edge/VerdantVerdant(Calamity)
Spears are melee weapons that have decent range (somewhat better than swords), but attack using a stabbing motion (like a shortsword, except that spears can be aimed). Spears also have a good chance of hitting targets more than once, especially large enemies.
Flails are melee weapons that consist of an object linked to the player by a chain, which can either be thrown or fired. Thrown flails can be suspended around the player indefinitely, whereas launched flails immediately return to the player.
- Starved Leash
- Entropy's Edge/Golem FistGolem Fist
Bows are ranged weapons that take arrows as ammunition.
- Hallowed Repeater
- Midnight Energy Crossbow
Guns are ranged weapons that take bullets as ammunition.
Flamethrowers are ranged weapons which take gel or something similar as ammunition.
- Dryad's Flame(Calamity)
- Kitchen Knife
- Red Hot 'Rang
Melee Weapons • Ranged Weapons • Magic Weapons • Summon Weapons • Thrown Weapons • Rogue Weapons