|This page is a candidate for deletion.|
Reason: "Developer’s Request to delete this wiki, Officially Dead Mod"
She spawns immediately when her Boss form is defeated and immediately respawns if killed or despawned, with the exception of if her boss form is active. She does not require a house to spawn.
She sells Calamitous Essence alongside the lore items for every boss and biome found in the Calamity Mod.
- "Trust me when I say that you are not yet ready to face the Jungle Tyrant. You should prepare and train more first."
- "Yharim was once far weaker then he is now. The cyborg Draedon's enhancements can be credited for his current godlike strength."
- "I must applaud you for eliminating the Devourer of Gods. His dimensional travel has in the past threatened to destroy much more then just this planet."
- "Lord Yharim has the ability to make himself virtually Invincible. I wouldn't be surprised if he utilizes it while fighting you."
- "The soul of Silva, the first dryad, is trapped at the bottom of the Abyss. In theory, reconstructing it and reviving her is possible, but not even I know of a suitable method of doing so."
- "My biggest regret is not having the willpower to resist the curse, instead, I stayed obedient and destroyed so much in the name of the Tyrant King..."
- "The Jungle Dragon has a magical bond to Yharim. As long as Yharim lives, his dragon will be resurrected from the dead. There may be a way to sever this bond, but Yharim will certainly destroy you in revenge."
- "Somewhere out in the universe is a weapon of power beyond even that of Lord Yharim, with no will but to destroy eveything. Even I shudder to think about what could happen if it is activated."
- "I can only imagine how many tables Lord Yharim has flipped by now. He was always one to cause property damage upon recieving bad news."
- "There was once a member of the Devourer's species that became so massive that it could be mistaken for a constallation. It was killed by the Devourer himself in the earlier days of Yharim's rule."
- "I once glued googly eyes to Yharim's Auric Tesla armor, now THAT was funny!"
- "The Sepulcher is actually a dark magic construct... so you can stop acting like you've run over my pet dog."
- "Some forms of magic are stronger at night, and vice versa. Necromancy for example benefits from the lack of the sun."
- "Now can you tell everyone to stop asking where I am?"
- "Me? I don't need to sleep, one of the benefits of having access to magic."
- She despawns when her Boss form is active.
- She is planned to aid the player in a planned rematch against Tyrant King Yharim, this feature and boss fight will be added after Base Calamity's Yharim fight is released.
- As a matter of fact, she is planned to be added as a Town NPC in the next Calamity Update, the Draedon Update.
- Her town NPC sprite is based off of Nitro's human Calamitas, and is the official design for her human form.
- Her line about adding googly eyes to Yharim's armour is a reference to THE LORDE, a removed joke boss.
- Her line about stop asking where is a reference to the removed theme of the Calamity mod, Now Stop Asking Where. The theme was composed by the artist Turquoise and was used as Supreme Calamitas' theme before the theme Stained, Brutal Calamity was released.
- It is also a reference to the fact that a lot of players were constantly asking the artist DM DOKURO for a new theme of Supreme Calamitas before Stained, Brutal Calamity was released.