|Environment||Surface – Night|
|AI Type||Ocram AI|
|Damage||65 / 80|
|Max Life||35,000 / 45,000|
|Defense||20 / 25|
Ocram is a Hardmode boss that is meant to be fought between the 3 Mechanical Bosses and Plantera. It is summoned with the Suspicious Looking Skull at night in a Hardmode world and is the only way of obtaining Souls of Blight.
Ocram's attack style is very similar to that of the Eye of Cthulhu and the Brain of Cthulhu. It has two stages, spawns minions, and flies around, usually near the player. It still spawns minions in its second form, and additionally fires lasers and scythes similar to that of Demons.
After Ocram's health is reduced to half, it switches to its second form, during which its damage doubles and Servants of Ocram continue spawning. Additionally:
- Charging at the player becomes constant.
- Its laser changes to a much more damaging blue version, which fires with a greater spread.
- Demon Scythe projectiles accompany its lasers.
- Distance between the player and Ocram gets smaller.
- Attempting to use the Suspicious Looking Skull during the day will do nothing, and the item will not be consumed from the player's Inventory.
- Ocram's hitbox is strange in that it is not the same size as the sprite. This was also present on the original console edition.
- Ocram tends to get closer to the player than most bosses. This can sometimes prove helpful to players using melee or short ranged weapons.
- Due to the high velocity of Ocram's Scythes, they can go through thin walls of blocks.
- Using the Paladin's Hammer is a very good choice as it does high damage to the Servants of Ocram and Ocram itself.
- Crystal Bullets or Chlorophyte Bullets with a strong gun such as the Megashark or Clockwork Assault Rifle can do high damage against Ocram.
- The Flairon is very effective as the homing bubbles group together and home in towards Ocram and its Servants, dealing high damage.
- Placing clouds from the Nimbus Rod helps to do damage while the player is busy avoiding attacks.
- If you can get a Piranha Gun, you can simply evade Ocram, only requiring you keep the mechanical piranha latched onto Ocram.
- The Nettle Burst can be useful as Ocram tends to float in one area.
- The Bubble Gun is very effective for its rapid damage.
- Minions such as the Optic Staff or Raven Staff are effective against Ocram. Sentries such as the Queen Spider Staff or Staff of the Frost Hydra are good additional minions.
- Making an area underground 3 blocks high and about 7-10 blocks long will render most of Ocram's Demon Sickles and Laser attacks useless. The only problem with this is that the player will need to acquire a weapon that can pierce through walls.
- While the Servants are weak on their own, they spawn in large numbers.
- Spectre armor (with the Hood) with Razorpine combined with the effects of the Mana Flower (as long as you have enough Mana potions) can make the fight with Ocram ridiculously easy.
- Firing up with the North Pole is very useful against Ocram for he stays in the same area for most of the battle.
- The Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows will decimate Ocram.
- In the original game, the music Boss 5 would play when fighting Ocram. In Consolaria, Ocram has its own track.
- The ancient warlock armor in Consoloaria was taken from an old Spectral Armor sprite prior to 1.2 update.
- "Ocram" spelled backwards is "Marco", the name of Ocram's original programmer.