Calamity's Vanities introduces 12 new types of Wings, scattered throughout the progression of the game. These wings typically have better stats than those added by Vanilla or the base Calamity Mod, but lack any extra effects which said wings have.
Types[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All wings from Calamity's Vanities are able to be used as an ingredient for Seraph Tracers except for the Beezlebooster and Godspeed Boosters.
- Scryllian Wings will damage the player over time if worn in pre-Hardmode for balancing purposes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Beelzebooster's tooltip is a reference to the opening of Bee Movie.
- Scryllian Wings' tooltip is a reference to a scene in the movie Godzilla Final Wars, where the kaiju Gigan, who Scryllars are based on, is summoned.
- The Wings of Termina have the fastest vertical ascension speed of all wings in the game, even against Calamity and Vanilla.
- The Void Wings were previously known as Ceaseless Wings.
- The Void Wings were the first item to be coded into the mod.
- The Godspeed Boosters are a reference to the web series, Calamity Paint, where The Plaguebringer Goliath is upgraded with Cosmilite Bars, hence the inclusion of the Plague Pack in its recipe.
- The Revoided Wings appear to be the wings from Ceaseless voids old sprite