The Calamity's Vanities mod adds many pieces of vanity clothing. Most are functionless and are intended to only be equipped in social slots.
|Aestheticrest||Head||2 Aerialite Bar + 7 Glass + 5 Gel + 3 Meteorite Bar + 3 Hellstone Bar + 1 Fallen Star @ Anvil||Biteki-Chan||5|
|Arsenal Soldier Helmet Arsenal Soldier Chestplate Arsenal Soldier Leggings||All||Crafted with Dubious Plating and Mysterious Circuitry at an Anvil.||0|
|Ancient Auric Tesla Helm||Head||Dropped by various enemies related to Yharim.||A polished piece of an ancient armor.||20|
|Ancient Omega Blue Helmet||Head||5% 5% 5% 100%||You are beneath my notice, wyrm!||5|
|Ancient Perennial Tulip||Head||5%||I'm a pretty girl!||3 30|
|Astrachnid Cranium Astrachnid Thorax Astrachnid Legs||All||Sold by the Bandit for 5 per piece post-Astrum Aureus.||NA||15 /20|
|Aureic Fedora||Head||Sold by the Bandit for 20 post-Astrum Aureus.||Just don't directly tip it in someone.||20 /2|
|Bandit's Hat||Head||Dropped by Bandit or sold by the Clothier while she is present||NA||3|
|Belching Coral Mask||Head||5%||Oh yeah it's big brain time.||1|
|Blighted Deus Mask||Head||when fought in the Astral Blight 100%||'A faded star reignited'||1|
|Brimstone Elemental Suit Brimstone Flames||Body and Legs||( 15%20% ) each||NA||1|
|Calamity Circlet||Head||30%||Ring of Fire!||3|
|Clamitous Hat||Head||15%||Wait a second, that's a typo right?||3|
|Cryocap Cryocoat||Head and Body||10% each||Brain Freeze!||3|
|Cultist Assassin Hood Cultist Assassin Robe Cultist Assassin Pants||All||5% each||NA||1|
|Curly Devil Fish Mask Pointy Devil Fish Mask||Head||10% each||Edgy Also Edgy.||1|
|Dummy Mask||Head||100%||The only dummy here is you.||3 30|
|Folly Hat||Head||25%||The one hat to rule them all.||1|
|Flak Head Crab||Head||5%||It appears you have a parasite.||1|
|Gamma Sludge||Head||5%||I'm Radioactive!||1|
|Mauler Mask||Head||10%||Mauling face since the 80s.||1|
|Nether Spirit||Legs||10%||Gaining literal nether reigions.||1|
|Odd Polterghast Mask Odd Polterghast Dress Odd Polterghast Stockings||All||Sold by the Clothier for 3 per piece while in the Dungeon.||NA||9|
|Perennial Dress||Body||10%||Flowering out.||2 20|
|Perennial Flower||Head||10%||Am I a pretty girl?||1 10|
|Reaper Shark Arms||Body||10%||Hitting the gym was never this easy!||1|
|Scorn Eater Mask||Head||5%||The searing flame blazes fiercely.||1|
|Sea Empress Crown||Head||Sunken Crates or crafted||Wearing this will make you feel royal.||1|
|Terminal Mask||Head||Crafted||Through bloodshed and turmoil new sight is attained, through eyes of a God forgotten.||1|
|The Cosmic Cone||Head||5%||A hat so pointy that it could pierce the heavens.||2|
|The Squid Hat||Head||10%||Splattershot sold separately.||1|
|Stone Pile||Head||( 20%/30% )||'Requires a strong head to wear'||50|
|Unloaded Helm||Head||15%||Still reeks||2|
Ancient Auric Tesla Helm Drop Chances
- Ancient Auric Tesla Helm and Ancient Omega Blue Helmet are remakes of old sprites for their respective non-ancient armors, much like ancient armors in Vanilla.
- This means the Ancient Auric Tesla Helm is not intended to directly be based on Yharim's helmet, contrary to popular belief.
- Ancient Omega Blue Helmet's tooltip is a reference to a similar quote by the character Omega Red, who the old sprite was based on.
- The Perennial Flower items both have tooltips that reference a quote from the cartoon show, SpongeBob Squarepants
- Belching Coral Mask's tooltip is a reference to the "Oh yeah it's big brain time" meme.
- The Ring of Fire referenced in Calamity Circlet's tooltip is a real life series of volcanoes found in the Pacific Ocean.
- Clamitous Mask's tooltip is a reference to how the community often swaps in Clam into the name Calamity or Calamitas, the Mask itself is a pun on Calamitous and Clam.
- Flak Head Crab is a reference to Headcrabs, an enemy from the Half-Life series.
- Gamma Sludge's tooltip is a reference to the song "Radioactive", by Imagine Dragons.
- The Squid Hat's tooltip is a reference to the Splattershot guns from Splatoon.