The Astral Blight is a Hardmode biome added by Calamity's Vanities. It is not generated naturally and must by spread by using the Clentaminator in conjunction with Blighted Astral Solution. Most natural blocks that are able to be converted with solutions can be converted with Blighted Astral Solution, in addition to Dirt and Clay Blocks which can be converted into Blighted Astral variants.
Contents[edit | edit source]
|From terrain:||From Fishing:
Conditions[edit | edit source]
- In order for an area to count as the Astral Blight biome, there must be at least 400 Astral Blight blocks present. Any of the unique blocks created by the Blighted Astral Solution count.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Astral-blight blocks can not be converted back to normal using Green Solution, and must be converted back by using Yellow Solution. All other solutions will work in converting most Blighted Astral blocks except for Blighted Astral Dirt and Blighted Astral Clay which can only be changed with Yellow Solution or Astral Solution.
- Ambient objects are not converted into blighted astral variants, and are instead converted into stone variants if they aren't already.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Astral Blight's theme is The Pain Of The Abomination, which was composed by the artist Heart Plus Up!.
- The Astral Blight biome is based on old scrapped concepts for the Astral Infection biome, where the biome took a purple, pink, and gold color scheme.
- The Astrum Deus variant is based on an older sprite for it.
- The biome's critters are based on or have design elements for both Astral bosses from Calamity at the time of when the concepts were still going to be used.