|AI Type||Subzero Serpent AI|
|Damage||35 / 65|
|Max Life||6,000 / 9,000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Blizzard Breaker(Ancients Awakened)11,1%
- Icepick(Ancients Awakened)11,1%
- Serpent Spike(Ancients Awakened)11,1%
- Serpent's Sting(Ancients Awakened)11,1%
- Icicle(Ancients Awakened)11,1%
- Sickleshot(Ancients Awakened)11,1%
- Snake Staff(Ancients Awakened)11,1%
- Snowflake Shuriken(Ancients Awakened)11,1%
- Subzero Slasher(Ancients Awakened)11,1%
- Subzero Serpent Trophy(Ancients Awakened)10%
- Subzero Serpent Mask(Ancients Awakened)10%
"The winter hills rumble..."
The Subzero Serpent does not spawn on her own, and requires the player to summon her with the Subzero Crystal while in the Snow biome.
The Subzero Serpent has AI similar to worms, meaning she attacks the player in a similar way to any other worms, such as the Eater of Worlds. The Subzero Serpent can also fire Frost Fire which can damage the player.
- Creating a platform and using a ranged weapon on her can easily wear her health down.
- She has no immunity to piercing attacks, however, she can only be damaged from the head due to a bug in the code.
- Careful with the frost fire breath, since it has a wide range, and if you are above the boss over platforms, it can easily reach you.
- This is a long fight often lasting longer than a whole night, you should prepare accordingly.
- When she goes underground it is a good idea to keep track of her via the minimap as knowing the spot she will emerge from is absolutely necessary to deal damage.
- She is a fast and small target so using weapons with fast projectiles is recommended.
- If you have high defense or if you are willing to take some damage you can stay still and let her hit you while emerging as it will be easier to deal damage to her.
- The Subzero Serpent was originally scrapped from the mod because Alphakip felt that the mod was becoming too cluttered, but she was readded due to a lack of early-game content.
- The Subzero Serpent is getting removed again in the next update.