The Lovecraftian is a Town NPC. The Lovecraftian can sell consumables used to spread Ancient Awakened and vanilla Biomes.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
The Lovecraftian offers an assortment of consumables primarily used to spread Ancient Awakened's Biomes, similar to Holy Water and similar items.
|Purity Flask||5||After donating 5 Terra Shards.|
|Shadow Flask||5||After donating 5 Rotten Chunks.|
|Blood Flask||5||After donating 5 Vertebrae.|
|Darkwater Flask||5||After donating 5 Mire Pods.|
|Ash Jar||5||After donating 5 Dragon Scales.|
|Fungicide||5||After donating 5 Jungle Spores.|
|Jungle Flask||5||After donating 5 Stingers.|
|Spore Bag||5||After donating 5 Mushium.|
|Glowing Spore Sack||5||After donating 5 Glowing Mushium.|
|Void Flask||5||After donating 5 Doomite Scraps.|
|Ice Flask||5||After donating an Ice Machine.|
|Icemelt Flask||5||After donating an Ice Machine.|
|Forest Flask||5||After donating 5 Bunnies.|
|Crystal Flask||5||After donating 5 Pixie Dust.|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- You know, where I'm from, I'm what your world would call 'hot stuff'.
- Yes I'm a woman. What about it? Is it the tentacle beard that threw you off?
- Hey, your world is pretty interesting. Could you bring me some samples from different biomes for me to study? If you do, I can make some neat stuff to trade with you.
- ...What are you looking at? You act like you've never seen a squid-person before.
- If you have any sense of self preservation, I'd avoid that sunken ship in the ocean just off the coast. Scary things from my neck of the woods hang out there, especially... nevermind.
- Ever just find things in your tentacles that you don't know how they got here? No? Just me?
- I wasn't the only thing that came here. A whole bunch of other stuff came through with me when a special rift opened up in my world. Stuff like the Eye of Cthulhu and the Brain of Cthulhu were already here though. No clue where those two came from.
If Pirate is present:
- Oh. This is awkward. Poor <name of Pirate>. His ship was the one that got destroyed when I fell out of that rift.
Names[edit | edit source]
The Lovecraftian may have any of the following names:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her visual appearance resembles a human-sized "Cthulhu"
- The Lovecraftian is female.
- Lovecraftian appears to feature two quotes about Sunken Ship, which used to be a structure in the mod that was removed in the past. But it will be returning in a future update.